Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Beauty and the Beast

"Encore Roses"


My high school put on a production of Beauty and the Beast this weekend. It was absolutely incredible! I took roses to some of my friends who were in it. One of my best guy friends played Lofou and was totally perfect! Several other friends were in the chorus and pieces of furniture in the Castle. Another guy friend, who is extremely talented, got picked for the Beast! It was fun to see people I actually knew play the parts. Anyway, the musical was amazing. I love performing and love watching it, too. Here are just a few of the gazillion pictures I took. (As you can see, I have a bit of an infatuation with Gaston... he was fantastic).


"Marry Me, Belle"



"Gaston and Lofou"


"Gaston and Lofou 2"

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love beauty and the beast!!! My theater did it this summer. Did it have the musical songs or just the ones from the Disney movie?

Katie W said...

Musical songs!