Monday, January 19, 2009

Naples...Florida

"Island in Eternity"


I went to Naples, Florida over the long weekend with my mom to see my Grandpa. Naples is one of my favorite places in the whole world, especially Old Naples. It is elegantly quaint and gently sophisticated. In Old Naples the streets go north and south and the avenues to east and west. Shops and restaurants boarder the roads and the beach is about twenty-feet away. Naples competes with Atlanta and Cincinnati for my three top cities. I have no idea which is my ultimate favorite. But Naples, it definitely has the best sunsets! It's great for staring into the wild blue yonder and sailing off into the sunset on the...the, um... THAT BIG BLUE WET THING?!?


"Freedom"


"Following My Father's Footsteps"



"Barcelona? Is That You?"



"Sundown"


"Chasing the Sunset"



"Buoy in the Blue"



"Radiance"



"Captain, We Have a Problem"

No comments: